Peanut Coconut Ladoos.
You can have Peanut Coconut Ladoos using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Coconut Ladoos
- It’s 1 Cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of jaggery powder.
- It’s 2 of cardamon crushed and powdered.
- It’s As needed of Dessicated coconut to dust it can also be used to roll in.
Peanut Coconut Ladoos instructions
- Powder the deskinned and roasted peanuts coarsely..
- Add in the jaggery and,gently give a pulse in a mixer or food processor so that peanut and jaggery mix well with each other..
- Add the crushed cardamom and give it a final pulse in the processor..
- Roll everything into balls and dust it with dessicated coconut. No oil is required. The oil from peanuts bind it well..