Beijing hot pot. Hot Pots in Beijing West Railway Station. Hot Pots in Beijing Workers' Sports Complex. The food is super fresh and very tasty.
From the quantity and quality of Beijing Hotpot Restaurants, we may conclude how local people love it. Beijing Mutton Hot Port, also known as Shuan Yangrou Hot Pot in the city, is especially popular during the winter season, when the city cools down and people are finding a nice hot meal to keep warm. Haidilao Hot Pot and 海底捞火锅 Haidilao Hot Pot are on the list. You can have Beijing hot pot using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beijing hot pot
- It’s 2 of chicken carcasses.
- It’s 400 g of beef bones.
- You need 2.5 L of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of goji berries.
- Prepare 20 of red dates.
- It’s of Salt (to taste).
- You need of choice or combination of:.
- You need of Beef or chicken (thinly sliced).
- You need of Fish fillets (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Prawns, squids or scallops.
- It’s of Meatballs, crab sticks, fish balls or fish cakes.
- You need of Dumplings or wontons.
- Prepare of Tofu, bean curd skins, mushrooms, eggs.
- Prepare of Vermicelli noodles, glass noodles or egg noodles.
- You need of Bok choy, Chinese broccoli, wombok, garland chrysanthemum.
- It’s of condiments or dipping sauces:.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Fresh chillies.
- You need of Garlic chilli sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- It’s of Chilli sauce.
Eduard Playa: Best sauces for hotpot in Beijing. ιηɠσ: Very friendly and good service, big sauce buffet, yummy hot pot! Check out Chef Bao's Beijing hot pot recipe to make this classic dish at home! Plus, a tasty Shaobing ( Chinese flatbread) recipe to enjoy along with it. Sauces – our basic one is the Beijing sauce.
Beijing hot pot instructions
- Prepare a big pot and bring water to a boil. Boil the chicken carcass and beef bones for 5 mins and discard the water. This is to remove scum..
- Fill in 2.5L of water into the pot and bring it to boil. Add in goji berries and red dates, simmer for 2 hrs. Season with salt according to taste..
- Once ready, transfer broth into a steamboat pot / hot pot, about half full. Place it on a portable electric stove. Add in your own combination of meat, veggies and fish. Let it boil and cook. When ready, dish out into individual serving bowls with small wire strainer or ladle. Dip cooked food into condiments and enjoy..
- Repeat the same process by adding in meat, veggies and fish into the hot pot and allow to boil and cook once the first batch of cooked food has been distributed. Top up with broth when needed..
- Noodles and eggs are usually added towards the end when the broth is most flavourful after cooking all the ingredients..
It is made with vegetable broth. If you like spicy hot, please ask for our own making hot sauce. There is nothing can compare with eating Hotpot in the cold winter! Two kinds of hotpot restaurants can be found in Beijing: Mongolian style and Sichuan style. Hot pot or hotpot, also known as soup-food or steamboat, is a Chinese cooking method, prepared with a simmering pot of soup stock at the dining table.