You can cook Seafood Ramen using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seafood Ramen
- You need of for the pasta/noodle.
- It’s 300 grams of rice noodles or very thin pasta (angel hair) can be substituted.
- You need 1 dash of cornstarch.
- You need of Seafood Broth.
- It’s 4 medium of fresh shrimps (head removed), deveined.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 head of ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s of toppings.
- Prepare 1/4 grams of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 grams of onion springs, chopped.
- Prepare 4 large of lobster claw (or any preffered seafod).
- You need 3 medium of eggs.
Seafood Ramen instructions
- Prepare broth. Combine all ingredients in medium heat except for the last 3 ingredients (rce wine,soy sauce, s.oil) Add the additional seafood toppings that you have (lobster claw,shrimp etc).Let it boil for 10-15mins.
- While broth is boiling, cook the noodles. Wash the noodles with cold water. On a boiling water pour the noodles(pasta). Put a dash of cornstarch to get that powdery flavor.
- Leave to cook for about 3 mins or until noodles(pasta) is aldente. While cooking, boil the eggs (you want soft boiled eggs) for about 3 mins on high heat.. When done, saute bean srpouts for about 1 min.set aside.
- After cooking the noodle pasta, remove from pot,drain excess water. In a medium size bowl arrange the noodle (pasta) like making a twirl of it in the middle of the bowl..
- When broth is done, using a colander, drain the broth removing the ingredients. Set the broth aside. Gather all seafoods that was cook together with the broth. Set aside..
- Put back the broth in the pot. Add the remaining 3 ingr. Soy sauce, rice wine and sesame oil. Boil again for another 3 minutes.
- Arrange the seafoods, spring onions, and soft boiled eggs (cut into halves) on top of the pasta.
- When broth is done,turn off the heat and directly slowly pour it on the noodle bowl.