Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until nearly smoking. Lamb Loin Chops with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Mustard Mint SauceCalifornia Grown. Thai Green Curry Lamb Loin ChopsWhat Great Grandma Ate.
How does it typically differ from other forms of paprika? Is one a substitute for the other? We dive into these differences and more in another PepperScale Showdown. You can cook Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin
- It’s 2 of Large Sweet Potatoes.
- You need 1 of Cod Loin.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Crumbs Ingredients.
- You need 60 g of Couscous.
- You need 25 g of Soft Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Dried Thyme.
- It’s of Seasoning (Salt&Black Pepper).
- You need of Garnish.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze.
- It’s Leaves of Rocket.
- Prepare of Shaved Carrots.
- Prepare of Caramelised Leek and Vine Tomatoes.
- It’s of Tomato Pesto.
These look absolutely phenomenal… smoked paprika is one of my favorite spices – by far. Though I strongly urge you to track down some smoked paprika. Or maybe add a drop of liquid smoke to the marinade. Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Pepper Couscous.
Smoked Paprika +Thyme Couscous Crumbed Cod Loin instructions
- Combine the 1 Tsp smoked paprika, 1/2 Tsp thyme couscous and butter and mix in thoroughly. Using a kitchen towel, remove excess water from the cod and top with the crumbs mixture: season. Preheat oven at 200’C for 5-8mins. Oil an oven tray(lined with foil). Place on the top rack and cook for 25 minutes..
- Poach the sweet potatoes in boiling water for 10-15mins(skin on)at high heat. Run through cold water and gently peel off the skin. Slice into required amount and leave to cool further down. Heat up 1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika and 1/2 Dried Thyme in 3 Tbsp Oil on high heat. Fry the potatoes till crispy both ends..
- Serving Suggestion.
- Serving Suggestion.
Smoked paprika is hard to replace, but there are a few options if you don't have this spice on hand! Here's the best substitute for smoked paprika. This infuses a smoky flavor into anything it touches! It is not spicy (though there's a hot variation: avoid that!). Other names for this spice are: pimentón.