Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork. Vanilla Fig Balsamic is the bomb! I have pinned recipes to use this in place of regular balsamic vinegar~yum! Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork! "So easy, so delicious.
The balsamic vinegar reduction and some fresh or dried rosemary give these tenderloins Use a good quality balsamic vinegar in this recipe. Serve the pork tenderloins with potatoes or a rice dish, along with steamed broccoli or a salad. Keywords: Balsamic Pork, Fig Balsamic Roasted Pork Tenderloin, Pork Tenderloin recipes. You can have Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork
- It’s 4 of pork chops (or chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vanilla fig balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh thyme, chopped.
- It’s 1 of rosemary, chopped.
- It’s 1 of orange zest.
- It’s 1 small of sliced onion.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Fig butter and balsamic create a tangy glaze for the otherwise simple pork tenderloin. Pork tenderloin remains one of the quickest and easiest recipes To make the fig butter, soak the figs in orange juice first, and then boil them with the addition of a little balsamic. Place this mixture into a food processor. This balsamic pork tenderloin supper includes everything you need for a filling, healthy meal.
Vanilla fig balsamic glazed pork step by step
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Salt and pepper both sides of meat, add to skillet, cook to golden brown, set aside on a platter and cover with foil..
- Add remaining oil and 1 tablespoon of butter to skillet. Add onion, garlic, thyme, and rosemary. Saute for about 6 minutes..
- Add chicken stock, vinegar, honey, and orange zest. Cook until the sauce has reduced by half. Turn off heat, add last remaining tablespoon of butter, shake until melted, add meat to pan and coat to glaze. Serve with a spoonfull or two of sauce and onions over top. Pair with some wild brown rice and asparagus for an extra healthy and tasty meal..
Its great harmony with rich fig flavor Notes: Vanilla Fig Balsamic is great to pair with orange and lemon olive oils to make a rich dressing or marinade. It can be reduced and poured over. Balsamic vinegar combines with a touch of brown sugar to make a delectable glaze for this pork. A quick browning gives the pork color and seals in the juices for a more tender dish. This recipe is simple and very tasty both hot or cold.