Dessert pizza. Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands. They're the perfect summer treat, sleepover dessert, or weeknight pick-me-up. Discover delicious and easy to prepare dessert pizza recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network.
With a simple thin crust, a cream cheese based “white pizza sauce”, lots of chocolate. See more ideas about Dessert pizza, Dessert pizza recipes, Recipes. · This Fruity Brownie Dessert Pizza comes together quickly with a boxed brownie mix and a fruity cream cheese frosting. Dessert Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. You can cook Dessert pizza by using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it:
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- You need 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- Prepare of Fresh Fruit.
- You need of Fruits.
- You need of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- You need of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
From indulgent dessert pizza recipes to healthy dessert pizza, only your imagination and willingness to try something new limit your cooking experience. We've put together a general guideline for you to. Try these dessert pizzas – a sweet spin on the classic dinner. Dessert Pizza: This dessert pizza recipe is sure to class up your next dinner party and tickle your sweet tooth.
Dessert pizza step by step
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
It really only resembles a pizza in so much as it's round. This pizza, and by pizza I mean subtly sweet thick crust topped with a heavy sprinkling of cinnamon Show me a person who doesn't like dessert pizza and I will show them this photo/diagram of deep. Pizza is a food source I love. From basic cheese to meat-feasts with stuff crusts, I just love the taste of pizza. It was at that moment (Via Google) I discovered the crazy world of the dessert pizzas… This Dessert Pizza Recipe is low carb, high flavor and will take you back to your cookie cake eating We always come back full circle with a solid dessert recipe, and this Dessert Pizza Recipe takes the.