Chicken with broccoli, black beans and rice. Black beans, cayenne and cumin are added to the pot, given a stir I also added extra chicken broth to some of the leftovers and made it into soup. The mixture would also be good on top of nachos or combined with. Give chicken stew a Southwestern twist with cumin, beans, and convenient frozen bell peppers and onions.
Add contents of yellow rice mix and olive oil; stir to combine. Add black beans, pimentos, remaining spices, and balsamic vinegar. While beans are simmering, bring broth to boil in a pan, add rice. You can cook Chicken with broccoli, black beans and rice using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken with broccoli, black beans and rice
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped broccoli.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked brown rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of seasoned meat tenderizer.
- You need dash of garlic salt.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
I used a spicy Mexican seasoning on chicken to add some kick. Added corn and black beans and then a splash of lime juice at end. Here's what you need: chicken thighs, white rice, chicken broth, olive oil, onion, garlic, fresh cilantro, black beans, lime, salt, pepper. Once cooked, take the chicken out and add in the cilantro, black beans, and the.
Chicken with broccoli, black beans and rice step by step
- Boil rice in separate pot (I use brown boil in a bag, its faster). Heat olive oil in pan. Season chicken with 1tbsp garlic salt, onion powder and meat tenderizer, add to pan add water and cover. Cook on medium heat about 10 mins stirring occasionally..
- When chicken is finished cooking add in chopped broccoli, drained rice, drained black beans and add a dash of garlic salt and pepper. Stir well and cover. Heat on low heat for about 3 mins. Enjoy!.
And Rice Rice Chicken Broccoli Carrots and Black Beans. This chicken and broccoli recipe is made with rice and cheddar cheese and cooked cubed chicken. Salt (seasoned salt blend, to taste). Freshly ground black pepper (to taste). Make this casserole with a combination of cauliflower and broccoli florets.