Carrot coconut ladoo. Learn how to make carrot and coconut ladoos. Perfect for entertaining during the festival or holiday season. These melt in your mouth Indian sweets can stay.
Coconut ladoo recipe – Also known as nariyal ladoo these are a popular Indian festive delight made Traditionally coconut ladoos were made with fresh grated coconut and jaggery as it was the most. Gorgeous looking, Carrot Halwa and Coconut Ladoos are ready! Keep'em in refrigerator for a while, just to firm'em a little bit or just devour immediately! You can cook Carrot coconut ladoo using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot coconut ladoo
- Prepare 4 of medium sized orange carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar (as per taste).
- It’s 1 tbsp of dry fruits powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ghee.
- It’s Pinch of cardamom powder.
- It’s as required of Almond slices for garnish.
They taste delicious any way you eat'em! Coconut Jaggery Ladoo , Kobbari Louz, Nariyal Gud Ke Ladoo, Thengai Vellam Laddu,sweets for diwali, kobbari undalu, laddu, kamarkat,how to make coconut ladoo with jaggery,coconut and. Gently drop the rolled carrot halwa ladoo in the dry grated coconut kept in a bowl and coat it with coconut. Place the coconut coated carrot halwa ladoo in decorative liners.
Carrot coconut ladoo instructions
- Grate the carrots..
- In a pan or kadhai heat ghee. Add the grated carrots. Saute for 5 minutes..
- Now add the desiccated coconut, milk powder, sugar and cardamom powder. Mix well..
- Cook till the carrots mixture leaves the sides of the cooking utensil..
- Switch off the flame and let the mixture cool down on room temperature..
- Once cool make small balls from the mixture. Roll them in the desiccated coconut..
- Garnish with almond slices and serve..
Coconut ladoo recipe with step by step photos – quick, easy and tasty coconut ladoo recipe made with fresh Tips to make Best Coconut Ladoo. Use other flavors of choice like vanilla, cardamom or lemon zest. Coconut or Nariyal Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet. Can it get easier than that? This Coconut Laddoo recipe has been brought to you by Nestlé MILKMAID.