Serein Noix De Coco.
You can have Serein Noix De Coco using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Serein Noix De Coco
- You need 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of Coconut milk powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Khas syrup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 15 g of Gelatin.
- You need 50 g of Rice noodles or can be substituted with Vermicelli (Sevaiya).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chia seeds.
Serein Noix De Coco instructions
- Put 1tbsp of khas syrup in the Molds and freeze it for 10-15 mins.
- Dilute coconut milk powder with water or milk; add 1/2 the grated coconut and sugar and Grind in a Mixer until milk consistency.
- Hydrate Gelatin in a Glass (if you are a Vegetarian please do not use Gelatin instead use Agar Agar /China grass)..
- Once Gelatin is hydrated add to the coconut milk mixture; mix well and put in the molds.
- Place the molds in the fridge and let it set for atlest 45mins to 1hr.
- In the mean time Put the rest Half of the grated coconut in a Sauté pan and dry cook it until Golden Brown.
- Once the mixture is firm and set, Demold it and place it in a serving dish and scatter the dry roasted coconut on the sides.
- For crunchy texture you may add a rice wafer on top and.
- And finally garnish with soaked Chia seeds.