Tri Olive Tapenade. .make a delicious tapenade; try this recipe for Kalamata olive tapenade that includes capers, garlic, and lemon Nutritional Information. You can also switch things up with recipes for fig and olive tapenade, dried tomato and artichoke tapenade, or orange-scented almond tapenade! Lynn demonstrates how to make Three Olive Tapenade.
It's a perfect make-ahead Three Olive Tapenade. Olive Tapenade made with black and green olives is packed with flavor and perfect for dipping! This tri-toned olive tapenade contains sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, shallots, basil, and mellow green and. You can have Tri Olive Tapenade using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tri Olive Tapenade
- You need of tapenade.
- It’s 1/3 cup of black olives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of kalamata olives.
- It’s 1/3 cup of manzilla olives.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of capers.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 3 of grinds of fresh black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fresh lemon zest.
- Prepare of spread.
- It’s 1 of package cream cheese, 8 ounces.
- You need 3 of scallions.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need of bread.
- It’s 1 of french bread loaf.
If you've ever tried olive tapenade before, then you know what a great choice it is for a tasty side Luckily, you don't have to go to an expensive restaurant to enjoy it. Olive Tapenade is an easy accompaniment to make that elevates any meal. Tapenade is simple, and its deliciousness depends quite a bit on the quality of the ingredients you use, so keep that in mind. Olive Tapenade: A salty, garlicky, lemony snack, spread or appetizer.
Tri Olive Tapenade step by step
- By hand or preferably with a food processor chop all tapanade ingredients excluding oil. When you achieve a fine chop place ingredients in a bowl and mix in oil. Set aside..
- Chop scallions into small slices. Add to a small mixing bowl..
- Mix cream cheese that has reached room temperature with salt. Add to scallions. Mix well..
- Cut French bread into 1/4" thick slices. Toast or grill..
- Top each bread slice with one heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture..
- Top cream cheese with 2 teaspoons of olive mixture..
- Recipe by Taylor68too..
This olive tapenade recipe takes ten minutes to whip up and is make ahead easy! vegan gluten free. Olive tapenade is a great spread to serve with crackers for an easy appetizer. Tapenade comes from Provence in France and is a condiment made from capers, anchovies, ripe olives, olive oil, lemon juice and seasonings. This beautiful, citrusy green olive tapenade packs a terrific flavor punch and has SO many great uses. You can use this Green Olive Tapenade on crostini, for an instant sophisticated appetizer.