Bruschetta Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Bruschetta Chicken Pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breasts, boneless.
- Prepare 1 lb of angel hair pasta.
- You need 2 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic sliced in very thin coins.
- Prepare 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta step by step
- Strain canned tomatoes and reserve juices in small bowl. Cut basil leaves into thin strips. Combine tomatoes, basil, 2 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Let this sit..
- Balsamic glaze: Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil in small pan. Reduce heat to simmer and reduce by 75% until it turns to syrupy consistency. Hold at room temperature..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill 4-6 minutes per side until done. Keep warm..
- Add 2Tbsp olive oil to large saucepan over med-low heat. Add garlic coins and cook 1 – 2 minutes. Do Not Brown! You just want the garlic to soften..
- Now's a good time to start your pasta..
- Add tomato mixture to pan with garlic. Add reserved tomato juices and tomato sauce to pan and bring to boil..
- Add cooked pasta to saucepan and toss with sauce..
- Slice chicken and serve over pasta. Garnish with balsamic glaze..