Coconut Chapati recipe. See great recipes for Net_bread Jala_Roti too! Coconut milk is my favourite so tries new recipes everytime like gravies, rice dishes and even sweets like payasam recipes. A variation to the regular chapatis with grated coconut.
Chapathi stays soft for a long time without getting dry. You may think of chapatis as an Indian food, but they are very common in East Africa as well. Substituting coconut milk for the water adds a rich. You can cook Coconut Chapati recipe using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Chapati recipe
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2.5 tablespoon of dessicated Coconut.
- You need of Oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
Our Chapati Recipes section contains an assortment of popular chapatti recipes. Chapati is an authentic Indian dish and forms an integral part of standard Indian meal. Coconut Recipes Veggie Recipes Bread Recipes Somali Recipe Paratha Recipes Savoury The softest CHAPATI recipe. Chapati is a favorite Kenyan food that has always been cooked during.
Coconut Chapati recipe step by step
- Measure your ingredients.
- Mix all your dry ingredients.
- Add your water.
- Kneed well and apply some oil.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Roll with your rolling pin since I don't have one I improvised and used soda bottle.
- Apply some oil..
- Cut into pieces and fold them.
- Roll one buy one.
- Place your chapati in the cooking pan under low heat for 2 minutes then turn over.
- Ready to serve and add some oil.
This recipe was good, but it's easy to wind up with chapati that are hard and dry. I halved the recipe and made four chapati. I really did like the taste of it (I added some tumeric and a pinch of sugar as. East African Chapati is a beautiful unleavened flat Bread eaten in East Africa in Countries like If you make this chicken and potato bake recipe, I'd love to see pictures of your creations on Instagram and. Chapathi or Chapatti Indian whole wheat flour Bread.