Soft Coconut, pumpkin chapati.
You can have Soft Coconut, pumpkin chapati using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soft Coconut, pumpkin chapati
- Prepare 500 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 tbs of dessicated coconut.
- It’s of I cup blended pumpkin.
- It’s of I teaspoon salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need of Cooking oil.
Soft Coconut, pumpkin chapati instructions
- In a bowl add flour, dessicated coconut, sugar and salt mix them..
- Add the blended pumpkin and knead till dough doesn't stick on hands. Apply a tablespoon of cooking oil and rub in Let it rest for 20 mins.
- Roll the dough into a circle. Apply oil and cut into strips. Fold the dough into a coil.
- Pre heat pan as you roll the balls into a circle and put on the hot pan.. Press the chapati down and it will create air in the chapati by puffing.
- Apply oil and let it cook.
- Serve with tea or Stew. I garnished with dessicated coconut..