Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤. Quick an easy tofu soup with Bok Choy and a wonderful roasted fresh pepper dipping sauce. Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. While it might be considered as too plain with no charming taste.
And even though the best part of an entire fish to me is the cheek meat, that was not enough to convince me that a fish head soup would be my thing. Fish Fillet with silk tofu & Pickled Sour Vegetable Soup 酸菜豆花鱼片汤. Baby bok choy with black mushroom 冬菇菜心. You can cook Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤
- Prepare 5 cups of duck broth (diluted from 2 cups).
- Prepare 2 of organic bok choy.
- It’s half of pack silk tofu.
- It’s 1 cup of dried vermicelli (mung bean).
- It’s 6 of dried shrimps.
- It’s 1 of duck breast (optional).
- It’s 1 Tsp of pickled chilli (optional).
Spicy beef with tofu skin in clay pot 腐竹牛肉锅. This variation includes baby bok choy, scallions, and tofu, but you can experiment and use whatever greens you have on hand. Serve with rice on the Dashi is the traditional stock used in miso soup; it is prepared using tuna flakes, kombu, and water, and you can find it in liquid and dried forms at Asian. The Cantonese roasted duck is stuffed with savory goodness, sealed and then roasted over charcoal, the skin brushed with honey over and over until light, crispy and a golden red brown.
Bok choy and silk tofu soup (with duck meat) 青菜豆腐鸭肉汤 step by step
- Rehydrate mung bean vermicelli in warm water. Separate each leaf from the middle stem and wash thoroughly with running water..
- Cut book choy into half inch length and set aside. Open a pack of silk tofu, cut out half pack. Hold your hand on one half of pack, pad upside down on the chopping board to release half tofu from the plastic package. Slice tofu into one inch cubes..
- Heat up duck broth in a medium soup pot. Gently transfer silk tofu into the pot. Add dried shrimps and sliced mushroom. Cook on high heat. once bring it to a boil, continue for 5 minutes.
- Add vermicelli and stem part of bok choy and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Finally add leafy part of bok choy and cook for about 30sec. Season the soup with fish sauce or sea salt.
- Drizzle with a few drops of toasted sesame oil. For spicy kick, I prefer to add a table spoon of homemade pickled red chilli. This is no meat version..
- Roasted duck can be added in the last five minutes before serving for someone really want a little bit meat..
Baby Bok Choy works well because its the right size and cooks down sweet, tasty and not too soft in a soup. While soup is simmering, prepare tofu. Remove excess water and slice tofu into three large slabs. Fry in oil until both sides are browned. Soft tofu soup with wakame and leek.