Simple, Black pasta with shrimp. Shrimp scampi, creamy pesto shrimp, shrimp Alfredo—these pasta dishes are sure to impress. Many Vietnamese dishes are perfect for hot weather. This simple noodle salad combines fresh herbs, rice vermicelli, cucumber, bean sprouts, and more, topped with grilled shrimp.
The garlicky butter sauce is out-of-this-world. Pasta with shrimp, artichoke hearts, basil pesto, and peas. A friend of mine introduced me to this Shrimp and Artichoke Pasta recipe years ago and it has It was so simple and provided smiles all around. You can cook Simple, Black pasta with shrimp using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple, Black pasta with shrimp
- Prepare 500 grams of Black squid-ink pasta.
- You need 500 grams of Shrimp deveined and clean.
- It’s 4 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Curry powder.
- It’s 2 of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Red chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Salt to taste.
I added a little bit to it though. I cut the shrimp amount in. Combining shrimp with other low-fat ingredients makes this a shrimp and pasta recipe that even people who experience heartburn can enjoy since foods high in fat are known causes of heartburn. This light and fresh shrimp pasta dish with a great garlicky flavor can be easily tweaked to fit a picky audience, with herbs and scallions optional.
Simple, Black pasta with shrimp step by step
- In bowl put the clean shrimps and season them with salt, curry, a bit of the chopped garlic and a dash of olive oil..
- In a separate bowl put the remaining oil with the parsley, garlic, red chilli, salt and the lemon juice. Let it rest until the pasta is cooked..
- Boil water to cook the pasta. While the pasta is cooking heat a small pan to stir fry the shrimp..
- When the pasta is ready drain it and add the olive oil mixture. Add the shrimps and mix well. Sprinkle some parsley on top..
- Enjoy this recipe! If you don't find the black pasta you can use other pasta if you like..
Shrimp — The size of shrimp you choose is up to you, but we love to use extra-large shrimp in this recipe. Aromatics — This recipe is simple and doesn't ask for many ingredients. The squid ink is what gives the pasta it's gorgeous black color, it also gives it an amazing flavor. Squid ink pasta has a rich, briny flavor with the faint hint of sea saltiness, which makes it absolutely perfect for pairing with seafood. I made a simple sauce with cherry tomatoes, shrimp, basil, lemon and a pinch.