Chia Pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! The chia pudding should be thick and creamy.
Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point. You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. You can have Chia Pudding using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chia Pudding
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 3 tbs of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of drizzle of honey (optional).
Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds. It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. This chia pudding is so easy and simple. You can make a few chia seed pudding at a time.
Chia Pudding step by step
- Gather all ingredients.
- In a large class or small bowl combine almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla (add honey if desired).
- Whisk with a fork to combine ingredients.
- Store in the fridge overnight and eat for breakfast the next morning.
- (Next day) top with raspberries or any other fruit and enjoy!!.
Chia pudding has been one of my favorite breakfast recipes to enjoy for a while now. I also never really tire of chia pudding since the flavor possibilities are endless. It's super easy to change up the. It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert! Chia pudding is awesome for breakfast, snack, and even dessert.