Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist). I tried this and it was amazing. This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread. It's super moist and loaded with chocolate chips.
Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana bread recipe Freezing banana bread is a great way to save any extras you might have, or double the recipe and save a loaf for later. You can have Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist)
- It’s 180 g of All-purpose flour.
- You need 100 g of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg (lightly beaten).
- It’s 75 g of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 100 gr of chocolate chips.
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. I have to admit, I get a little My chocolate chip banana bread is so dense and moist on the inside, and the top bakes-up perfectly golden on top. In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder.
Chocolate chip banana loaf bread (moist) step by step
- Pre heat oven 350°F.
- Grease loaf pan with butter or oil..
- Mix flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- Mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and vanilla extract in a separate bowl..
- Pour banana mixture into flour. Stir until the batter becomes smooth..
- Add 3/4 of the chocolate chips. Stir..
- Pour the batter into the pan..
- Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes or until a toothpic comes out dry and clean..
My family loves really moist banana bread.and, of course, chocolate! My favorite chocolate chip banana bread recipe! Ripe bananas are essential for making the best tasting banana bread (I really don't Here are our best tips for making this banana bread recipe: Grease the loaf pan and place the pan on an insulated baking. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that.