Turkey 2x meatloaf. Keywords: Best Turkey Meatloaf, easy turkey meatloaf, meatloaf recipe, turkey meatloaf. My family and I love Skinnytaste recipes. The meatloaf was no exception, receiving two thumbs up and requests for more.
It is by far the best turkey meatloaf I have ever tasted. The best Turkey Meatloaf on the planet. This is the meatloaf that changes meatloaf haters into meatloaf lovers! You can make Turkey 2x meatloaf by using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Turkey 2x meatloaf
- It’s 1/3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/3 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2 of turkey sausage (spicy or not).
- It’s 1 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Turkey Meatloaf = Boring, dry, bland, grandma. Why does meatloaf make me think of grandmas? I don't ever remember my grandmother making meatloaf. But this meatloaf is LOADED with flavor.
Turkey 2x meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Remove sausage from casings.
- Mash up all that meat and try to disperse the sausage & minced garlic evenly.
- Crack your egg and mix thoroughly.
- Spread your BBQ sauce on the top to glaze.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Our Turkey Meatloaf for Two is the perfect recipe to create an intimate experience. Create a night for just the two of you with Turkey Meatloaf for Two. Form the turkey mixture into a loaf that will fit into the crockpot. You can flavor this meatloaf any way you'd like. If you don't like marjoram, use dried basil, oregano, or thyme.