Basic Black Bean Patties. A black bean burger would simply be a patty made from beans if we didn't add some pizazz. Jump to the Extra Easy Black Bean Burgers Recipe or watch our quick recipe video below. We took the idea of using walnuts from our recipe for veggie burgers since they add a lovely meatiness and texture to the patties.
It is loaded with proteins, easy to digest and is light on the stomach too. And today's recipe Quinoa and Black Bean Patties is enriched with a secret ingredient. These Black Bean Patties are crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside and served with a cilantro yogurt sauce. You can have Basic Black Bean Patties using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Black Bean Patties
- It’s 1 can of black beans – rinsed well & drained.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated onion / onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried cilantro.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 of pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
Made from black beans, oats, onions and jalapenos. What's crispy on the outside, creamy on the inside and a vegetarian flavor powerhouse that even. See more ideas about Vegetarian recipes, Recipes, Vegetarian dishes. Black Bean, Rice & Vegetable Tacos
Basic Black Bean Patties instructions
- *** The basic recipe is the beans, bread crumbs & eggs. Season however you would like – seasoning listed is just how I made it this time and it happened to be a quick dinner kinda night lol. I usually use lots of fresh ingredients – whatever i have on hand. Fresh cilantro, fresh herbs, sweet onions, peppers, garlic, lime – whatever you enjoy will taste great..
- Preheat oven to 375..
- In a medium bowl – mix together black beans and seasonings of your choice..
- With a potato masher or fork – mash bean mixture..
- Add in bread crumbs & eggs. MIX WELL – everything should be well blended and moist..
- Form mixture into 4-5 patties..
- Grease a baking dish with a drizzle of olive oil and brush a bit of olive oil on top of each patty..
- Bake for 16 – 20 minutes – depending on thickness – flip patty halfway thru baking- tops should be lightly browned..
- There are so many ways of serving these patties…you can serve them as burgers w/cheese and the normal burger fixings, or top with salsa & sour cream or tahini sauce or fresh herbs or lime…however you would prefer. Enjoy…XOXO…psychobetty..
Delicous vegetable tacos are the perfect vegetarian recipe for Taco Tuesday! These Black Bean Patties are a simple meatless meal alongside rice, sour cream, salsa, and avocado, or wrap in a tortilla for a quick lunch! That's why I'm sharing this black bean patty recipe with you! This is one of my favorite, go-to vegetarian dinner ideas. Member Recipes for Black Bean Patties Basil.