Rotel Chicken (Real Deal). ROTEL CHICKEN SPAGHETTI — Spaghetti gets a spicy kick with the addition of cheese and diced tomatoes and green chilies! This is one of the first recipes I shared here at Let's Dish, and let me tell you, it was high time for a new photo This Rotel Chicken Spaghetti is seriously yummy comfort food. I eat this stuff out of the can and guzzle the juice.
In a large pot, simmer chicken on low heat in water (just enough water to cover). Rotel takes the place of traditional pimentos in this Southern-inspired dip. Serve in bite-size sandwiches or with crackers for dipping. You can have Rotel Chicken (Real Deal) using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rotel Chicken (Real Deal)
- It’s 1 lb. of chicken breast.
- You need 2 cans of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of chicken broth (14oz.).
- You need 1 package of Augratin taters.
- You need 1 pint of half and half.
- You need 1 lb of velveeta.
Switch up dinner with a batch of quinoa instead of regular old rice or pasta. It's protein packed and pairs beautifully with chicken and Rotel for a satisfying meal. Add both cans of rotel and velveeta. The Best Rotel Chicken Enchiladas Recipes on Yummly
Rotel Chicken (Real Deal) instructions
- Cook chicken breast until done and shred or cut into bite size pieces..
- Boil plain potatoes until tender.
- Combine cooked chicken, broth, and rotel in a large skillet..
- Cut velveeta into small pieces and add to broth to melt..
- Mix half and half with cheese packet from taters.
- Once velveeta is melted add cooked taters and half and half.
- Simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or more.
- Serve over chips or rice or as a dip.
White Chicken Enchiladas, Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, Creamy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas. Mix together Rotel, soup, green chiles, and cheese. Repeat layers and top with some crushed chips. rotel chicken nutrition facts and nutritional information. Chicken, soup mixture, cheese, doritoes will be on top. Love Rotel tomatoes, but my favorite stores don't carry them with regularity.