Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip.
You can have Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into thin flat strips,.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dessicated coconut,.
- You need 3 tbsp of panko breadcrumbs,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Prepare of For the dip:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of organic runny honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard,.
- It’s 2 tsp of wine wine vinegar.
Coconut Chicken Tenders With A Honey & Mustard Dip step by step
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the panko breadcrumbs and dessicated coconut to a bowl and dredge the chicken strips in it, making sure to cover every section evenly so no flesh is showing by patting it gently all over. Add the strips to a large plate once coated..
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees or gas mark 6. Place the chicken tenders over foil lined baking tray on a wire cooking rack. This is to ensure the tenders remain nice and crispy when cooking and don't become soggy..
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Whilst they are baking make the dipping sauce by mixing together the honey, mustard and vinegar..
- Once the chicken is ready, remove from the oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes. Transfer to your serving plate with the dip and serve! These are great on their own as a party food or meal or also pair well with homemade coleslaw or fries. :).