Coconut honey shrimp. Season shrimp with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour, dip into egg mixture, and dredge in bread crumb and shredded coconut mixture. Shake off any excess and set aside. I *absolutely love* honey walnut shrimp, but I didn't think that the recipe would be as simple as this.
It can be prepared and served on skewers. This juicy shrimp is marinated in an intoxicating bath of honey, lime juice, coconut cream, soy sauce, garlic and ginger so every morsel is bursting with coconut honey lime flavor. My coconut shrimp recipe is unlike any others that I've tried before. You can have Coconut honey shrimp using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut honey shrimp
- It’s of Coconut shrimp.
- You need 400 grams of peeled, cleaned shrimp-medium size.
- It’s 1 large of beaten egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet coconut flakes.
- It’s of oil for frying.
- It’s 1 of chinese rice vermicelli.
- It’s 5 slice of pineapple-cut in small parts.
- It’s of Honey garlic sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey, or more to taste.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
The shrimp are sweet and juicy, while Pictured with my coconut shrimp is just a simple spicy peach chili sauce I found at the store. Fried Honey Coconut Shrimp With Shrimp, Olive Oil, Salt, Black Pepper, Honey, Lime Juice, Soy Sauce, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Pineapple Add to Meal Planner. This coconut shrimp recipe is a keeper, trust me. The shrimp is juicy with a crispy coconut crust Honey – We need a sweet note to help our mango shine, I prefer to use honey as regular sugar.
Coconut honey shrimp step by step
- In a shallow dish, mix salt and flour. In a small bowl, whisk the egg and add pepper. On a dinner plate, mix the breadcrumbs and the coconut..
- Cover each shrimp in flour, shaking off the excess. Then dip in eggs amd lay on the coconut/panko mixture. Press the breading with the palm of your hand the help it settle well on the shrimp then gently shake off the excess..
- After breading all the shrimp, let them rest for 10-15 minutes..
- In the meantime, boil water and add chinese rice vermicelli. NOTE: Follow the instructions placed on the noodle's box for better results..
- In a large skillet, heat up about 1/2 inch of oil on medium-high heat. Fry the shrimp until golden..
- Drain on papet towels..
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, combine honey, garlic and soy sauce. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water then add to the mixture and stir until thickened..
- Serve the rice vermicelli with pineapple and the shrimp and gently toss the sauce over it. Bon appetit!.
How to Make Honey Walnut Shrimp – Walnut Shrimp Recipe This Honey Walnut Shrimp Recipe is one of my all time favorites. In this recipe I will show you the. Coconut Shrimp are crisp on the outside with succulent juicy shrimp inside. The best and crispiest coconut shrimp recipe with jumbo coconut shrimp that is better than Red Lobster. Coconut Shrimp is popular at restaurants, but once you see how quick and easy it is to make at Other favorite shrimp recipes are this Shrimp and Avocado Salad, Honey Walnut Shrimp, and Peel.