My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables.
You can cook My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables
- Prepare of Eggplant.
- You need of Zuccini.
- You need of Big Bell Peppers.
- Prepare of Big White Onion.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Onion Powder.
- You need of Rosmery Powder.
My Grilling Spot Grilled Vegetables step by step
- Select fresh vegatables and wash them with water..
- Chop the Zuccini in thick slices (at least half an inch)..
- Lay the Zuccini slices on a tray, salt them and let them rest while you prepare the other vegetables. You need to use a lot of salt, you will remove it later. This will help the Zuccini to sweat, you don't want them too watery when you take them to the grill. This will help you get better texture..
- Chop the Eggplant in thick slices (at least half an inch)..
- Lay the Eggplant slices on a tray, salt them and let them rest while you prepare the other vegetables. As you did with the Zuccini, use a lot of salt. This will help the Eggplant sweat, in this case, you do this to take out the bitter spicy flavor raw Eggplant has. And of course, you will also get better texture..
- Chop the Bell Peppers (1″x 1″ aprox)..
- Cut the onion in slices (1/4″ aprox)..
- Wash the Zuccinis and Eggplants with plenty of water to remove the salt. Make sure it is all gone..
- Place the Bell Peppers, Zuccinis, Eggplants on a grill basket and add the salt, Black Pepper, Oregano, Rosemery and Onion Powder. Mix and start grilling. Grill for about 15 min and separate the Zuccinis and Eggplants..
- Let the Bell Peppers grill for another 10 min, they will take longer to be ready. After this, serve..
- Grill the Zuccinis and Eggplants directly on the griddle for about three minutes on each side and serve..
- Place the Onions in a flat pan and add the seasoning..
- Grill the Onions for ten minutes and serve..
- You are all set! Enjoy!.