Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup. Quick and easy Instant Pot Beef Vegetable Soup Recipe. Pressure Cooker Beef Vegetable Soup is made with frozen veggies which makes it quick and easy to make. To be honest, if you do not feel like doing any chopping at all, then throw in some onions flakes instead of the fresh onions to make.
This flavorful soup has tender beef, vegetables and pasta that cook all together in the Instant Pot®, so prep and cleanup are easy. Beef broth provides the rich base while tomato paste, thyme and parsley round out the complex flavors of this delicious and hearty soup. This Instant Pot vegetable ground beef soup is really delicious, and healthy too! You can make Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup by using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that:
Ingredients of Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 (32 oz) of box of beef broth.
- It’s 1 lb. of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can stems and pieces mushrooms.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Easily made vegetarian if you wish. When it beeps do a quick release. Carefully lift the lid and serve! Add a sprinkle of shaved parmesan.
Quick and easy instant pot veggie beef soup step by step
- Turn instapot to saute mode. While its heating chop onion and mince garlic..
- When instapot is hot. Brown hamburger with onion and garlic..
- Add all other ingredients to pot and stir.
- Set instapot to manual setting with high pressure for 5 minutes..
- Let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes. Then release the rest of the pressure by turning it valve. (Caution the steam will be hot).
This low-carb Instant Pot® soup is a satisfying blend of beef and vegetables cooked at high pressure. Reviews for: Photos of Instant Pot® Beef and Vegetable Soup. But we all love soup so that was not a problem. Delicious and easy will definitely make again soon. First of all, I do eat vegetables, I'm just a little picky about the way they're served (I prefer them cooked, and They're soup haters, and prefer their veggies raw, but I'm wearing them down one bowl at a time 😉.