Rotel Chili. Explore all the RO-TEL diced tomato and chopped green chilies products and find the perfect product to bring the bold back into your food today! The Best Rotel Chili Recipes on Yummly Chili Macaroni And Cheese – Cheesy Chili Mac, The Ultimate Bean Free Chili. (paleo Chili), The Ultimate Bean Free Chili. (paleo Chili). "rotel chili recipe.
View top rated Rotel with chili recipes with ratings and reviews. White Bean Chicken Chili, Roast Shrimp with Chili Mayonnaise, Green Giant Harvest Burgers Crumbles Chili, etc. RO-TEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies makes ordinary dishes come alive with Southwestern Just add a can to your favorite recipe and Spice it Up! You can have Rotel Chili using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rotel Chili
- You need 3 lb of ground beef chuck, venison, turkey or whatever u prefer.
- You need 3 cans of Bush chili beans with chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 of onion or more-your preference.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper (i used half green, yellow, orange).
- It’s 1 can of MILD rotel tomatoes, with chiles.
- You need 1 can of diced stewed tomatoes (had onion, bell pepper in it).
- You need dash of or to taste of seasonings (chili powder, onion powder, garlic powder/pepper, adobo, lawrys, or whatever u like).
- Prepare to taste of sour cream and cheese – OPTIONAL.
- You need 1/2 pack of hidden valley dry ranch or Fiesta ranch powder – OPTIONAL.
- It’s as needed of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 pack of italian seasonings.
Use it to make real American chili, dips, and. Stir in chili and Rotel tomatoes. Chop Rotel tomatoes in the blender (optional). Add tomatoes, chili mix, and water to the. cornbread.
Rotel Chili instructions
- Cleaned and diced my peppers, and onion..
- Added my ground beef,meat seasonings and onions and peppers and cooked with meat until done. Drained..
- Added my beef mixture back to pot, added can of rotel, and can diced tomatoes, with the juices, added the 3 cans chili beans, that has chili sauce made into it, stirred, and added some more seasonings, half pack of fiesta ranch powder, and half italian pack, minced garlic.(more bigger chunks of raw onions and bell peppers) to have more than just what i cooked with the meat. And cooked on low for a few hours. Since i already cooked meat, and just needed the veggies and beans to warm/cook..
- Also, you can stir in some sour cream and cheese once done. Or spoon helping of chili into your bowl, and top with sour cream and cheese. If you've never stirred some sour cream into your bowl of cooked chili. You're missing out lol.
Combine RO*TEL Chili Fixin's Seasoned Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies with chili, soups, or queso, and banish the bland. I adapted a White Chicken Chile I found here. I loved it so much I had it for breakfast. The Rotel Tomatoes is an inpiration from watching Paula Deen. Ro-Tel (stylized as Ro★Tel) is the brand name of a line of canned tomatoes and green chili.