Ham and noodle bake. View top rated Ham and noodle bake recipes with ratings and reviews. Mom's Baked Ham And Noodles (Sunka Fleky), Grandma's Ham And Noodle Hot Dish, Mexican Ham And Egg Bake, etc. Our creamy ham and noodle bake is a comforting casserole recipe that you can put together in a snap.
Add noodles, soup mixture, ham, cheese and onion mixture; mix well. Learn how to make Easy Noodle Bake with Ham and Peas. Cook noodles according to package directions and drain. You can cook Ham and noodle bake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and noodle bake
- Prepare 8 oz of Velveeta.
- Prepare 1 lb of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Chile powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Drained whole kernal corn.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3 cup of Diced ham.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion diced.
- You need 1 can of Cream mushroom soup.
- You need 1/4 of Milk.
Try this Ham and Noodle Bake recipe, or contribute your own. Stir in ham and Swiss cheese. Creamy Ham, Veggie and Noodle Bake has always been one of our family's favorite main dish casserole recipes. The recipe is topped with buttered Italian bread crumbs which gives the casserole so much additional flavor!
Ham and noodle bake step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- First cook noodles, bake ham, or use pre cooked ham.
- Brown onion and garlic.
- Cut velveeta into cubes.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients except shredded cheese till coated..
- Put mixture in 13×9 pan or 2 8×8 pans…cook 30 to 40 minutes.
You can use any kind of dumpling noodle or pasta. Gently stir in ham, peas and noodles. I created this recipe when I had leftover ham to use up. You'll find it's the perfect little casserole for any night of the week! This sour cream noodle bake with egg noodles and ground chuck is delicious weeknight grub—and it can easily be made ahead of time.