Coconut laddu in a different way (without artificial food colour. coconut laddu, how to make coconut laddu in hindi, nariyal ke laddu, nariyal ke laddu banane ka tarika, market style coconut laddu, fresh coconut laddu, healthy coconut laddu, coconut laddu without condensed milk, coconut and dryfruit laddu recipe, easy. Laddu (or laddoo) is an Indian sweet that is often prepared to celebrate festivals or household events such as weddings. This coconut laddu was in my try list for years I should say.
Coconut ladoo made either way with any of these two recipes taste too good. Place the coconut laddu in small muffin liners or just place them in a tray. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. You can cook Coconut laddu in a different way (without artificial food colour using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut laddu in a different way (without artificial food colour
- You need 2 cups of desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chopped Cashews.
- You need 1/2 of beetroot (juice).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of dessicated coconut for dressing.
- Prepare of Few drops Rose or vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Ghee.
Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian. Baking for Passion and Baker by Profession, Hi, I am Sushma Iyer, a certified Career Baker. This space is designed in a way that anyone can bake from. Coconut Leaves – were used in The Maldives as a roofing material for houses, and are used to wrap rice, for cooking, and for storage in The Philippines.
Coconut laddu in a different way (without artificial food colour instructions
- Take a pan. Do not switch on the gas now. Add desiccated coconut and milk and mix well. Now switch on the flame and keep on low to medium. Continuously stir until the mixture is dried up. Now add sugar and continuously stir until dried. This is should be done on low to medium flame to ensure it's not burnt. Once the mixture is dried up to hold a shape, take out 1/4 th portion to a plate and keep aside for completely cooled down. Now add beet juice, essence and mix well..
- Continuously stir till the mixture is tight. Now switch off the flame and keep for cooling..
- Now for the filling or stuffing, take the white coconut mixture (kept aside earlier) and add 1 tsp chopped cashew and mix well. Now take some ghee on the palm and take a small amount of the mixture and make a marble-sized ball. Prepare white marble-sized balls from the remaining mixture (10-12 balls) and keep aside..
- Now for the outer layer: take the pink coloured coconut mixture and divide into 10-12 portions. Take one portion on palm, using fingers make hole, fill one small white coconut ball in it and close the hole, using palm prepare big pink ball (laddu shape). Prepare laddus with the remaining mixtures following the same method..
- Garnish with desiccated coconut and chopped cashews..
It is used in a variety of ways from seafood dishes in Brazil to being used in baking instead of animal fat. It provides food, fuel, cosmetics, folk medicine and building materials, among many other uses. Coconuts have been used by humans for thousands of years, and may have spread to their present range because of Pacific island settlers. Coconut ladoo recipe made with fresh coconut and sugar, made the traditional way for festivals and celebrations. course in hotel management. Store coconut laddu in an airtight jar.