Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip. Rotel Cream Cheese Dip – A creamy twist on regular Rotel Dip. Velveeta Cheese Dip with Rotel and more! Velveeta – Velveeta is the brand name of a processed cheese product that tastes something like American cheese, but is softer and smoother.
In the Crockpot or on the stovetop! Queso, with the creamy goodness of VELVEETA combined with RO*TEL's zesty blend of tomatoes and green chilis, might just be the best dip out there. Combine undrained RO*TEL and VELVEETA in a medium saucepan. You can cook Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip
- You need 2 lb of loaf of Velveeta Cheese ( white or original ).
- It’s 1 lb of lean ground beef, chuck or ground round.
- You need 1 lb of roll of breakfast sausage.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 can of Hot or mild Rotel tomatoes with green chilies, drained.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Cook over medium heat until VELVEETA is melted completely and mixture is. Great recipe for Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip. i love this dip because you can make it as hot or mild as you like. Hot rotel and hot sausage is good. You can also omit the sausage or hamburger and have it with one meat.
Creamy Rotel and Velveeta Dip step by step
- Cook hamburger and sausage with onions until fully cooked and drain. Crumble meats or what ever size you desire..
- Cut the loaf of velveeta cheese into cubes and add to a crock pot or deep sided sauce pan..
- On low heat melt the cheese. Stir often to keep from sticking. If using crock pot you can add all of the ingredients and just stir occationally..
- When cheese has melted and is smooth and creamy, add the meat and onion mixture and rotel tomatoes with chilies and black pepper. Stir well..
- Keep on low temperature and serve warm with favorite chips or corn chips..
- I sometimes add a little milk to thin out the dip, but you do not have to. I just like it thin..
- Servings vary depending on amount you dip out. But it makes a lot. You can always cut the recipe in half if you do not have a crowd to feed. I usually make this for football or potluck dinners..
Pour over the can of rotel and sprinkle over the chili. A delicious dip that can be whipped up in a pinch, Velveeta and Rotel cheese dip paired with chips, crackers or fresh veggies makes a perfect snack for parties and potlucks. Cheesy Beef Rotel Dip is spicy, cheesy, creamy, and everything you could ever want in a party or game day dip. It's also incredibly easy to make, all you need to do is brown the Add beef, seasoning, Velveeta, and Rotel to the slow cooker. Cook ground beef and drain well.