Besan Coconut Ladoos. Coconut ladoo recipe – Also known as nariyal ladoo these are a popular Indian festive delight made Traditionally coconut ladoos were made with fresh grated coconut and jaggery as it was the most. My favourite methai Besan Ladoo & Coconut ladoo to celebrate the festivities. Besan Nariyal Ke Laddu Besan nariyal laddu, Besan nariyal ke laddu,besan coconut laddoo, ladoo recipe,vegan sweets.
Besan Ladoo is one of the most popular Indian sweets. Made with gram flour, sugar and ghee, this We make ladoos out of so many ingredients, there's motichoor ladoo, aata ladoo, coconut ladoo. Your healthy and tasty laddoos are ready to enjoy. You can have Besan Coconut Ladoos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Besan Coconut Ladoos
- Prepare 2 bowls of besan.
- You need 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 3 bowls of ghee.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds.
Before serving, granish with almonds or pistachios. Besan ke ladoo is made from roasted besan, sugar and garnished with crunchy nuts. Besan Ladoo Recipe with step by step photos. Besan ladoos is a famous dessert made from semolina and chickpea flour during Diwali!
Besan Coconut Ladoos step by step
- Firstly non stick pan out ghee heat it, then add besan and roast it on slow flame..
- When besan colour change into golden brown, add cardamom powder and mix it nicely. Then switch off the flame..
- After 10 minutes add powder sugar, dessicated coconut and mix it properly..
- Then bind it in the shape of Ladoo. Make all like it..
- Then garnish with pumpkin seeds..
- Note: You take any dry fruits instead of pumpkin seeds. You can store these Ladoos for one week..
One of the most popular and favorite sweet of many people. Besan Ladoo Recipe is made with gram flour. It is an all time favorite festival sweet and can also be made from freshly roasted channa dal. The typical aroma and consistency of the besan is achieved. It became a funny incident when I made that and passed it to my BIL when he visited here to Singapore.