You can have Gamberoni All'Aglio using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gamberoni All'Aglio
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red peppers.
- You need 2 stick of of butter.
- Prepare 3 lb of medium fresh shrimp,shelled n tails removed.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped (1 tbsp dry).
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 lb of angel hair pasta,cooked according to package dirrection.
- It’s 2 stick of of butter.
Gamberoni All'Aglio step by step
- Heat oil in a sautè pan. Add onion and sautè 2 minutes. Add garlic and red peppers, do not burn the garlic. Sautè 1 minute, add shrimp and cook 1-2 minute..
- Add butter, wine, parsley , salt n pepper.Simmer until sauce thickness slightly and shrimp turn from opaque to pink..
- Place cooked, drained pasta on a large platter. Evently distribute shrimp and sauce over pasta and serve immediately..