Rotel chicken spaghetti. ROTEL CHICKEN SPAGHETTI — Spaghetti gets a spicy kick with the addition of cheese and diced tomatoes and green chilies! This is one of the first recipes I shared here at Let's Dish. Creamy chicken spaghetti made with rotisserie chicken, Rotel tomatoes, Velveeta Cheese, and cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups.
We make it at least once a month! It also makes a great freezer meal. This Mississippi style chicken spaghetti is made with Rotel tomatoes with green chiles and lots of chicken. You can cook Rotel chicken spaghetti using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rotel chicken spaghetti
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s 1 packages of Chicken thighs (or breast).
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken (10oz can).
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom(10oz can).
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (10oz can).
- You need 1 1/2 of bags of shredded cheese (I used Colby jack and sharp cheddar).
- It’s 1 of black pepper, creole seasoning, dry basil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder.
- It’s 4 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
Cheddar cheese brings the dish together. Chicken Spaghetti With RotelGonna Want Seconds. This baked spaghetti dish mixes canned diced tomatoes with green chile peppers, chicken, peas, and processed cheese food. Cook spaghetti in boiling water according to directions on package.
Rotel chicken spaghetti instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Clean, season chicken to your liking using seasoning option above. Place seasoned chicken in a pan and place in oven for about 35-45 minutes depending on the size of your chicken.
- Once chicken is done place chicken to the side to cool. boil spaghetti pasta al dente while chicken is cooling. shred or dice chicken and put to the side..
- Drain pasta add cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, Rotel tomatoes, 2 cups of chicken broth, 2 cups cheese and diced chicken. (I mix everything together in the large saucepan I boiled my pasta in).
- Transfer chicken pasta to a casserole dish add the other 2 cups of chicken broth and top it with cheese. (I hate dry pasta so you can adjust the amount of broth to your liking).
- Place in oven until cheese has completely melted on top..
This ooey, gooey, slightly spicy Chicken Spaghetti with Rotel is the ultimate creamy comfort food! Ro_Tel Chicken Spaghetti is a great example of what can be done with a few simple ingredients, while also solving the cook's eternal dilemma of coming up with a new and delicious way to prepare the. Includes boneless chicken breast, cream of chicken soup, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, onion powder, butter, Velveeta, spaghetti. Chicken Spaghetti Recipe with Velveeta and Rotel. Delicious recipe that easily doubles to feed a crowd and freezes well.