spaghetti crust pie. More easily recognized as Spaghetti Pie with Meat Crust; you get the best of both worlds one easily enjoyable slice of bliss. I admit I can't take full credit for this type of recipe. Spaghetti Pie from Delish.com puts a new spin on spaghetti and meatballs.
Make a tasty squash pie featuring a saucy meat filling! Vermicelli provides an easy crust for this spicy and cheesy beef filled pie – perfect for dinner. This is really good, but not classic spaghetti pie. You can have spaghetti crust pie using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spaghetti crust pie
- Prepare 3 cup of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmasean cheese.
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of shreadded cheese (pizza blend, motz. ceese).
The spaghetti pie that both my mom and I grew up with is. Most spaghetti pie recipes use the pasta as crust, this one uses beef 🙂 Beef recipe playlist: https Pour spaghetti over the crust and spread evenly to edges. Top with more pasta sauce and cheese. Rich, savory chewy spaghetti over a dense, flavorful meaty crust.
spaghetti crust pie step by step
- preheat oven to 350, spray 2 pie pans..
- boil pasta,oil, & salt till pasta is soft. Drain pasta. Mix eggs & parmasean cheese, & hot pasta..
- put crust mixture in pie pans. Set aside..
- Scramble hamburger, garlic, pepper, onion, parsly, & oregano..
- Pour in hamburger mixture tomatoes, & sauce..
- Put hamburger & sauce mixture on top of spaghetti crust..
- Top with cheese, & bake..
Spread half of sauce onto bottom of cooked meat crust. Arrange spaghetti squash strands in bottom and up sides of pie plate to form a crust. Add ricotta cheese mixture and gently spread over squash. Make the crust: In a large bowl, combine cooked spaghetti, olive oil, parmesan cheese, eggs, and salt and pepper. Spread the mixture across the bottom of a greased pie dish.