Coconut paan ladoos. Instant Paan Coconut Ladoo filled with gulkand – a special little treat to enjoy this Diwali! These Paan Coconut Ladoo are my absolute favorite. Super easy to make and taste delicious.
I have used some fennel seeds and cardamom seeds to. Coconut ladoo recipe – Also known as nariyal ladoo these are a popular Indian festive delight made Traditionally coconut ladoos were made with fresh grated coconut and jaggery as it was the most. Coconut ladoo recipe with step by step photos – quick, easy and tasty coconut ladoo recipe made with fresh Tips to make Best Coconut Ladoo. You can have Coconut paan ladoos using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut paan ladoos
- It’s 1 cup of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 4 of paan leaves (betel leaves).
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of gulkand.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardomom powder.
- You need as needed of Green food colour optional.
- It’s as needed of Dessicated coconut for rolling.
- It’s as needed of Rose petals for garnish optional.
Paan Coconut Ladoo, is a modern Indian Fusion Dessert, which has gained popularity in the recent times. These days fusion desserts is what is the latest buzzword. Roll the paan ladoo on this. Coconut Ladoos are one of the sweets that can very easily be made for any festival.
Coconut paan ladoos step by step
- Chop paan leaves and churn in a grinder with condensed milk. Keep aside..
- In a wok, roast the dessicated coconut in ghee..
- Add condensed milk mixture to roasted coconut mix well..
- If using colour add now.add cardamom powder. Let the mixture cool a bit..
- Take some amount in greased palm, fill the center with gulkand. Gently fold and close..
- Make ladoos of desired size and roll in remaining dessicated coconut. Garnish and serve..
Stir the mixture continuously to avoid burning. Add the chopped paan leaves and a pinch of green food color and. Paan Coconut Ladoo – because it's time to make some Diwali sweets These instant coconut ladoo are rolled in desiccated coconut & filled with gulkand (rose petal preserve). Paan Coconut Ladoo: Absolutely easy and utterly delicious, these paan coconut ladoos are a delight for all the paan lovers out there. The center-filled gulkand gives a wonderful twist to the coconut.