Barbecue Rotel Baked Chicken. Lay the chicken on the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and spread on the barbecue sauce. Fold the parchment paper over the chicken, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the. This easy oven BBQ chicken recipe is made with boneless chicken breast halves, grill seasoning blend, and a quick and easy homemade barbecue sauce.
For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I recommend you stick with these dark meat cuts and avoid breast meat. You can use any variety of thick, tomato or mustard-based sauce with this method. Mix together Rotel, soup, green chiles, and cheese. You can cook Barbecue Rotel Baked Chicken using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Rotel Baked Chicken
- You need 4 of each boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of barbecue sauce.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of jalapeños.
Repeat layers and top with some crushed chips. Chicken barbecue is marinated grilled or bbq chicken cooked the Filipino way. This is one of the versions of Panlasang Pinoy. I consider Chicken Barbecue as a variation of the more popular Pinoy Pork Barbecue , or skewered BBQ, simply because the marinade and procedure are almost the same.
Barbecue Rotel Baked Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut chicken breasts in half.
- Cook chicken for 25 minutes.
- Pour barbecue sauce, drained Rotel, and jalapeños evenly onto chicken.
- Cook for 15 more minutes.
- Add shredded cheese to top of chicken.
- Cook for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
How to Make Barbecue Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Baking chicken drumsticks is pretty simple. All you need is a few ingredients, some seasoning, and a nice deep baking dish. First, decide whether you want skin on, or skin off. Personally with this recipe, we are strictly skin off kind of people.