You can have Ravioli Kheer using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ravioli Kheer
- You need 1/2 cup of maida (plain flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee (clarified butter).
- It’s pinch of cardamom powder.
- It’s pinch of saffron.
- You need 1 cup of fresh grated coconut.
- It’s 500 ml of evaporated milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar or to taste.
- Prepare For garnishing of chopped nuts, raisins & saffron.
Ravioli Kheer instructions
- In a bowl, mix together maida, rice flour, cardamom powder, ghee and saffron. Knead into a soft dough with required quantity of water. Keep aside for 30 minutes. Saute the coconut till light brown in colour. Keep aside..
- Divide the dough into 3 portions. Roll out each portion into a big circle. Cut into round shapes just like a small poori with the help of a cutter or any lid..
- Take one small poori and place a little of the coconut filling in the centre. Cover with another poori and seal all round the edges. Make patterns on the edges with the help of a fork. Steam in a pressure cooker or a steamer for 10 minutes. Keep aside..
- In a pan bring the milk to a boil. Add sugar and simmer for 5 minutes on a low flame. Drop the steamed ravioli and simmer further for 5-7 minutes. when cool enough, chill and serve, garnished with chopped nuts, raisins and saffron..