Turkey breast leftovers dinner. Turkey leftovers breakfast, recipe, soup, jamie oliver, with crescent rolls, tacos, egg recipes sandwiches, thanksgiving leftovers, ideas, soup from. Leftover Turkey Casserole made with leftover turkey, cheesy gravy, and cornbread is the PERFECT way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers. She creates all the recipes here on Dinner.
This roasted turkey breast is sure to be a huge hit with family and friends. It's even great for an everyday dinner option on a chilly fall or winter night. The Best Leftover Turkey Breast Recipes on Yummly You can have Turkey breast leftovers dinner by using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can make it:
Ingredients of Turkey breast leftovers dinner
- Prepare 8 slices of turkey breast or any other sandwich meat.
- You need 4 of middle size potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need to taste of Italian spices.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of mayo.
Moroccan Turkey Breast, Beet Stuffed Turkey Breast, Apple-cider Glazed Turkey Breast. Find classic recipes for leftover turkey like turkey soup, turkey casserole, turkey salad This is a nice easy recipe for leftover turkey, or can be made with cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast. Great way to use leftover turkey! A mixture of chopped turkey meat, flour, crumbs, onion, and cream.
Turkey breast leftovers dinner instructions
- Slice potatoes.
- Add Italian spice, salt and 1 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Mix. Bake at 400°F for 30 min.
- Cover by slices of turkey breasts..
- Cover with cheese. Bake 5 more min.
- Must have a gold color. Serve with any sauce. Enjoy.
Leftover Nachos – does this not look like the best meal right now? Breakfast Sandwich – why not have breakfast for dinner? Turkey Potpie – great for using leftover vegetables too. Apple, Turkey Grilled Cheese Sandwich – Instead of using deli turkey, use up shredded turkey. If you have no apple butter.