Pad Kee Mao shrimp.
You can have Pad Kee Mao shrimp using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad Kee Mao shrimp
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of chili.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- It’s 3 of spring onions.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 1 of celery stalk.
- It’s 3 of cloves garlic.
- It’s 1 of bamboo shoots.
- It’s 1 of moist wood ear mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of precooked shrimp.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 of vermicelli rice noodles.
Pad Kee Mao shrimp step by step
- Mix sauce: oyster, soy, fish sauces, water, sugar, chilli, ginger. Let infuse..
- Heat sesame oil and brown garlic for 30 sec. Add onion..
- After a minute add carrot, celery, spring onion, bamboo shoots. Cover and let for 2 min. Make sure it's not burning!.
- Add softened noodles, softened mushrooms and pre-mixed sauce. Stir fry until liquid is gone..
- Turn off heat and add shrimp. Stir until heated and covered..