Roohafza Coconut Ladoo.
You can have Roohafza Coconut Ladoo using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roohafza Coconut Ladoo
- You need 2 cups of Dessicated coconut + 1/2 cup for rolling.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rooh afza.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Milk powder.
Roohafza Coconut Ladoo instructions
- Heat a kadhai.Put coconut and cream first and mix well.Stir for 2 to 3 mins..
- Now add Roohafza,combine with coconut mixture.Keep stirring it..
- Lastly add milk powder.Combine it well with the mixture.All the moisture will be absorbed by milk powder, and also give creamy texture to the ladoos..
- Keep stirring the mixture for 2-3 mins, it will be thick now.Switch off the gas.Let it cool down a bit. Roll into ladoos and roll it into dessicated coconut. Your yummy ladoos are ready..