Coconut mawa laddoo. Coconut ladoo recipe – Also known as nariyal ladoo these are a popular Indian festive delight made Coconut ladoo are traditional Indian sweet balls made with coconut, cardamom powder, a sweetener. Coconut Mawa ladoo is a delicious sweet made with sesame seeds, coconut and dried whole milk. You can make this sweet for any special occasion especially.
This is a rich and easy ladoo to make. Today I am here with another easy and instant sweet recipes, Coconut Peda and Coconut Mawa Ladoo. Both the peda and Ladoos are delicious and instant sweets that. You can cook Coconut mawa laddoo using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut mawa laddoo
- Prepare 250 gms of dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 15-20 of almonds (chopped).
- Prepare 100 gms of mawa.
- Prepare 250 gms of castor sugar.
- You need as required of ghee for binding ladoos.
How to Make Mawa Coconut Jaggery Laddu Recipe with Step by Step Photos. Khoya or Mawa is dried evaporated milk solids. In Indian cooking, khoya is a commonly used ingredient to make Indian. coconut might burn on high flame. lastly, in the place of sugar, jaggery or brown sugar can also be used. with jaggery the colour of coconut laddu would be brown in colour though. My favorite coconut ladoo recipe with condensed milk (aka Indian coconut balls)!
Coconut mawa laddoo instructions
- Roast dessicated coconut on medium flame for 5-6 mins. Keep stirring throughout..
- Then roast chopped almonds and raisins for 5-6 mins..
- Then roast mawa until it turns little brown in colour..
- Take a big bowl and mix all these ingredients well along with castor sugar..
- Now take some portion of this mixture and start shaping it into balls or to say laddoos.
- Viola! The laddoos are ready..
Coconut Khoya Gulkand Ladoo or Coconut Mawa Gulkand laddu is easy laddoo recipe made with minimal ingredients desiccated coconut (nariyal ka burada). Find mawa coconut ladoo stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. This coconut ladoo recipe is also a very tasty one. Coconut Laddus can be made by using either mawa or condensed milk. Coconut Laddoos or Nariyal ke Ladoos are a treat to eat and are usually made during festivals and other occasions.