Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti. Creamy chicken spaghetti made with rotisserie chicken, Rotel tomatoes, Velveeta Cheese, and cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups. Quick Note: This post contains Amazon affiliate links to my. ROTEL CHICKEN SPAGHETTI — Spaghetti gets a spicy kick with the addition of cheese and diced tomatoes and green chilies!
Add chicken, cheese, cooked spaghetti, mushroom soup, black olives, rotel tomatoes, garlic powder and mix well. Combine: chicken, spaghetti, Cream of Mushroom, Rotel (not the whole can), salt, pepper, garlic. Stir in milk, just enough to make it as creamy as desired. You can cook Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti
- It’s of the recipe is from livingfrugaltips.com.
- You need 1 of whole chicken cooked deboned and chopped ir you can use boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 lb of of Velveeta cheese chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3/4 box of speghetti or any type of pasta you prefer.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 of jalapeno chopped.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 can of if rotel (10 oz cans) or you can make the home made rotel in my recipe list).
Combine Velveeta with remaining ingredients, season to taste and serve. View top rated Chicken spaghetti velveeta rotel recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Spaghetti, Deluxe Chicken Spaghetti, Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti, etc. For my cheesy chicken spaghetti with Rotel, Igo-to is chicken spaghetti with Velveeta and.
Velveeta rotel chicken spaghetti step by step
- cook pasta according time directions on box.
- melt butter and sauteed bell pepper, jalapeno, and onion.
- add Velveeta, rotel, soup, and milk to the mixture.
- mix thourly over medium heat.
- add pasta and mix together.
- add chopped chicken and mix. the cheese does not have to be completely melted because it will melt more in oven..
- pour the mixture in a casserole baking dish.
- bake at 350°F fareinhiet for 30 minutes.
This easy chicken & spaghetti dish is loaded with creamy, cheesy goodness! Shredded chicken, Velveeta, sour cream, and Rotel tomatoes come together to make the perfect, simple family dish that everyone loves! Rotel Chicken Spaghetti – chicken, cream of chicken soup, Rotel, Velveeta, spaghetti – I can not get enough of this stuff! We make it at least once a month! It also makes a great freezer meal.