Kesar coconut ladoo. Traditional khoya, nutty coconut and beautiful saffron come together in this delightful festive dessert – Khoya Kesar Laddu Recipe for kids! #khoyaladoo. Coconut ladoo recipe – Also known as nariyal ladoo these are a popular Indian festive delight made Traditionally coconut ladoos were made with fresh grated coconut and jaggery as it was the most. These melt-in-mouth Kesar Malai Ladoo require only a handful of ingredients.
Coconut ladoo recipe with step by step photos – quick, easy and tasty coconut ladoo recipe made with fresh Tips to make Best Coconut Ladoo. This coconut rava ladoo is made with fresh coconut. Although the procedure of rava coconut To make coconut rava ladoo, dry roast the semolina. You can have Kesar coconut ladoo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kesar coconut ladoo
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Dessicated coconut.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Powder sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- It’s as required of Chopped cashews badam.
- It’s few strands of Kesar strand dissolved in 1 tbsp milk.
Delicious Kesar Malai Ladoos are ready. The coconut fudge is perfect sweet for the. Coconut ladoo is a melt-in-the-mouth sweet dish, widely popular in the northern states of India. It is a true delight for the taste buds of the people with a sweet tooth.
Kesar coconut ladoo instructions
- Heat butter in a pan and add milk and milk powder.Now mix all ingredients well till it becomes smooth paste.Just make sure to keep the heat low.Stir it continuously for 2 minutes..
- Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder,now again mix it well and cook for 3 minutes in low flame.continuous stirring is very important. Add kesar.
- Add desiccated coconut and mix it well with milk powder mixture.Milk powder mixture starts getting thick after adding desiccated coconut. Add dry fruits. not to make it too dry,turn off the flame now..
- Once the mixture has cooled down to right temperature start making ladoos, make medium size balls and sprinkle some coconut over it.
- Now the delicious milk powder kesar coconut ladoo is ready.
Coconut Ladoo is a tasty Indian sweet prepared with condensed milk and desiccated coconut. Coconut or Nariyal Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet. Coconut Ladoo-How to prepare Coconut Laddu. Next Post: Kesar Kaju Katli Recipe-Kesar Kaju Burfi-Easy Diwali Sweet Recipes ». Nariyal ladoo or coconut ladoo is a popular Indian mithai or sweet.