Pad woon sen. We've seen glass noodle salad and glass noodle pad thai, now let's see what else we can do with these delicious noodles! JOIN US ON PATREON FOR BONUS. Stir Fried Instant Drunken Noodles (Mama Pad Kee Mao).
This is a vegetarian friendly dish. If you like tofu, don't be afraid to add it into your dish for a protein boost. Pad woon sen in Thai means stir-fry vermicelli and is as easy to make as tossing a couple of fresh ingredients together for a delicious and comforting dish. You can have Pad woon sen using 14 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pad woon sen
- You need 1 of pack of vermicelli soke in water and drain.
- It’s 1 gallon of 100 gram of slices pork.
- Prepare 1 tsp of spoon of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of oil.
- You need 1 of half slices of onion.
- It’s 1 of half slices of carrot.
- Prepare 1 cup of of slices cabbage.
- It’s 3 of stripes of each green onion, salary and coriander cut into 2 cm long.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 1 tsp of spoon of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of spoon of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of spoon of sweet soy sauce.
- You need 1 of a pint of pepper.
Pad Woon Sen is stir fried mung bean noodles (or vermicelli/bean threads/glass noodles.) It is another popular Thai noodle dish that we all can learn to make. The tricky part is cooking the noodles to the. Learn to prepare thai pad woon sen or stir fried cellophane noodles. Thai Cooking video, list of Thai ingredients and cooking instructions are included.
Pad woon sen instructions
- Heat the oil in heat frying pan add garlic and pork fry till cook beat in egg stir till egg dry and crump add cabbages and carrots then add onion keep frying for 5 minutes add tomato and add flavours start with oyster sauce, sweet soy sauce, sugar, fish sauce and pepper,add green onion ,salary and coriander right away add vermicelli that been soke and drain stir till every ingredients mixed.
It may not be as popular as Pad Silky glass noodles (woon sen) are stir-fried in a savory sauce. This dish is loaded with veggies and. Woon Sen Pad Thai – Thai Recipes. Woon sen pad thai is a signature noodles using bean thread noodles. This classic recipe features the harmony of sweet, tangy, salty and spicy flavors.