Heidi's Singapore Noodles.
You can cook Heidi's Singapore Noodles using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Heidi's Singapore Noodles
- It’s 250 grams of vermicelli egg noodles.
- You need 500 grams of pork mince.
- You need 1 of cooked chicken breast diced or a cup of left over chicken diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 1 small of knob ginger, grated.
- Prepare 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 large of carrot, julliened.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chinese five spice.
- It’s 4 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 cup of white cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 2 cup of red cabbage, shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- You need 12 of peeled, cooked prawns.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of or more tbs chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of soy sauce.
- You need 4 of red chillies.
- You need 1 of lime.
- You need 2 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 1/2 bunch of chopped coriander.
Heidi's Singapore Noodles step by step
- Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling salted water.
- Heat a large oiled frying pan or wok and fry the pork mince with the curry powder and Chinese five spice until the mince is brown.
- Stir thru the garlic, ginger, chicken and prawns and cook through for a few minutes before adding the cabbage, carrots, mushrooms and peas.
- Toss and stir for a further few minutes, then push everything to one side of the pan and crack eggs into the gap, stirring until they scramble and cook..
- Add chilli flakes and then add in cooked, drained noodles and toss together for a few minutes before adding soy sauce to taste. This should take a few decent lugs..
- Squeeze over the lime juice and place onto a large platter. Sprinkle with the spring onions, coriander and chillies and dig in.