Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken. Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken. How To Make Slow Cooker Cream of Chicken Soup. This is the recipe to whip up when you're craving chicken pot pie, but don't have the.
So I would do plain diced tomatoes and a. Serve over pasta for a yummy main dish. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Slow Cooker Chicken. You can cook Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained.
- It’s 11 oz of (1 package) cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of corn (I use frozen sweet).
- It’s 4 of frozen chicken breasts.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped mushroom of choice, you can add more or less as desired.
Slow Cooker Chicken Rotel Sandwiches are the best game day meal to serve for all your guests. Crock Pot Rotel Dip with Chicken. These sandwiches are everything that you already love about classic rotel dip. Super cheesy, creamy, and just the right amount of spice.
Creamy Rotel Slow Cooker Chicken step by step
- Turn slow cooker to low.
- Add chicken then all other ingredients, *except mushrooms*.
- Cook on low for 6 hours stirring every 2 hours. Cut up the chicken into cubes after about 4 hours of cooking. One hour before done add mushrooms (if serving over rice now is a good time to cook as directed)..
- My daughter add sour cream to bring down the spice..
Want to try something different for dinner? Try this Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Spaghetti, you will love it! One thing I love about her recipe is she uses cut up the chicken instead of whole chicken breasts. That means this meal doesn't has shredded chicken like most slow cooker recipes. Spoon this rich and creamy chicken mixture over pasta, rice or biscuits for a home-style dinner that's sure to satisfy your need for comfort food.