Cheesy Rotel Chicken Bake. This time of year can be super busy with back to school and getting ready This Cheesy Ro*tel Chicken Bake is one of the easiest dinner recipes I've created lately! This casserole-style dish is so easy to throw together. ROTEL CHICKEN SPAGHETTI — Spaghetti gets a spicy kick with the addition of cheese and diced tomatoes and green chilies!
Place chicken breast in baking dish, poke each a couple of times with fork to allow juices to. Cheesy Rotel Chicken Bake is a simple one dish meal for busy nights. This Layered Chicken Enchilada Bake is Mexican comfort food your whole family will love. You can cook Cheesy Rotel Chicken Bake using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Rotel Chicken Bake
- It’s 2 cup of white rice.
- You need of chicken bake.
- You need 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 can of rotel.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion (chopped).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
- You need of topping.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Mix together Rotel, soup, green chiles, and cheese. Boil Chicken and spices until chicken is. to sauce. Add rotel tomatoes and heat through. Stuffed Chicken Breast Rollhassanchef. rotel, chicken breasts, chips, crackers.
Cheesy Rotel Chicken Bake instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix together rotel, garlic, and onion in a 13×9 baking dish.
- place chicken in baking dish, poke chicken a couple times with fork to allow juices to cook in.
- spoon some sauce over chicken.
- cover with foil and bake 50-60 min.
- prepare white rice.
- place cheese over chicken and place back in oven for about 5-10 min.
- serve over white rice.
Low Carb Cheesy Crockpot Salsa ChickenOne Of Recipe. rotel, salsa, Mexican cheese, ranch, cream cheese, chicken breast. Remove from oven and sprinkle cheese and bacon bits over chicken. Carefully loosen the skin of the chicken as above, then push the cheese under the skin and massage it down so it completely covers the breasts. Tangy tomatoes team up with creamy cheese and chili flavor to make plain chicken special. Top it with crunchy corn chips for a new favorite!