Fresh weeds smoothie. Cedella Marley shares her go-to weed-infused oil recipe, plus how she uses it in her daily smoothie. Have You Tried Adding Weed To Your Smoothie? Nothing beats the power and nutrition of those wild plants and weeds growing right.
The number one reason people incorporate healthy vegan smoothies in their diet is that they are nutrient dense, packed full of vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and water. Discover how the simple, healthy habit that make the best smoothies. Loaded with health benefits, simple to make and taste amazing. You can have Fresh weeds smoothie using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fresh weeds smoothie
- It’s 1 cup of purslane.
- You need 1/4 cup of "summer cilantro" (Bolivian coriander).
- You need 1 cup of parsley.
- Prepare 1 cup of green papaya.
- It’s 1 cup of mature papaya.
- Prepare 1 of small avocado.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 of avocado seed.
- Prepare 5 of biwa seeds.
- You need 1 cup of milk kefir.
- Prepare 1 cup of water kefir.
- Prepare 1 cup of kombucha.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fruit vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cacao nibs.
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of wheat germ.
- Prepare 1 of ts bee pollen.
How to make smoothie freezer packs for easy smoothie recipes any time you want! This spiced pear smoothie has fresh pear and warm flavors, like nutmeg and cinnamon, and is a great change. Banana, strawberry, and dozens more fruit and vegetable smoothie recipes. Find a new healthy breakfast or snack today!
Fresh weeds smoothie step by step
- Blend all together and enjoy!!.
A lot of people like smoothies. But few people make them at home. Because think of all the measuring, the effort, the mess. It doesn't have to be that way. Pick a few of these recipes, hit the grocery store.