Banana Stalk soup.
You can have Banana Stalk soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Stalk soup
- It’s 1/2 of K banana stalk (innermost part of the stalk).
- You need 1/2 of K chicken (cut into average size).
- You need of Onions and Garlic.
- You need leaves of Chili.
- It’s 3 pieces of Chili.
- It’s of seasonings.
Banana Stalk soup step by step
- Saute onion and garlic together with chicken..
- Add 5 glasses of water. Wait until boil then add the banana stalk cut into small dice. Wait until boil again..
- Add chili leaves,3 long chili and some seasonings..