Creamy chicken and bacon pasta. Made with cream, parmesan, chicken, bacon and garlic. I've been crowned the Queen of Creamy-Without-Cream*, but today I'm dethroning myself temporarily just so I can share this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta with you without an inkling of guilt. Creamy chicken pasta with spinach and bacon is one of my favorite things to eat!
There's nothing complicated about this Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta recipe, but it's everything you could want when we need a comforting. This easy, creamy chicken and bacon pasta recipe ticks all the boxes. Hi guys I love making creamy pasta , in this recipe I share creamy chicken bacon linguine pasta recipe. You can cook Creamy chicken and bacon pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy chicken and bacon pasta
- You need 1 of package of bacon.
- You need 1 box of favorite pasta (i used rotini) 16oz.
- You need 3 of chicken breasts (depending on size).
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup (10 3/4 oz each).
- You need dash of chicken bullion.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- It’s dash of soy sauce.
- You need 1 of drizzle of mustard.
- It’s dash of garlic salt.
- It’s dash of dried basil.
This dish is packed full of everything we love when we're having a rough day, or when we really just want some classic flavor combinations: penne pasta. A creamy garlic cheese sauce to carry the taste of each. How to make chicken bacon mushroom pasta. This is a pretty straightforward recipe.
Creamy chicken and bacon pasta step by step
- Prepare the chicken: cut into strips, toss in a bowl. Add soy sauce, mustard, chicken bullion powder, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and basil. mix well with hands,, making sure you cover all the chicken. Set aside..
- Cut the bacon lengthwise into small chunks. Cook in a skillet on medium heat, until crispy, about 10-15 minutes. Reserve bacon grease. Place sheet of kitchen paper over a strainer and pour bacon grease throigh into clean container..
- In a skillet add the bacon grease, about 1/3 cup. Let it heat up on medium high heat for 1 minute. Add the chicken! Grill it and stir around for 3 minutes. Cover with lid..
- While chicken cooks. Add box of pasta to pot of cold water. Adda dash of salt. Stir. Cover and cook as directed..
- Once pasta is done. Drain and set aside. Once chicken is cooked through after another 10-15 minutes. Drain chicken skillet from any oil. Then Add bacon chips, pasta, and cans of cream of chicken. Stir well. Cover, let simmer and heat up for 5-10 minutes on low heat..
Pro tip: to thicken the sauce in this creamy chicken and bacon pasta without overcooking the chicken, I slightly undercook the pasta and then toss it with the sauce at the end for a couple of minutes. Chicken and Bacon Pasta with Spinach and Tomatoes in Garlic Cream Sauce. In this Italian-inspired recipe, the chicken, penne pasta, and vegetables are smothered in creamy, homemade Alfredo sauce made with Parmesan cheese. One Pot Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Pasta. Pancetta – Our key pork treat, feel free to substitute bacon if that's what is on hand.