Ravioli from leftover veggies. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Pour ravioli into a large bowl. Stir in roasted veggies and pesto.
This Spinach Ravioli with Sauteed Veggies is a fantastic pasta recipe for a quick and easy weeknight meal. It uses store-bought spinach and cheese ravioli. The ravioli were delicious, especially the rabe ones. You can cook Ravioli from leftover veggies using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ravioli from leftover veggies
- Prepare 8 of Wanton sheet.
- It’s as needed of Paneer & broccoli (leftovers).
- It’s 2 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Cheese grated.
- You need 1 tsp of Corn.
- It’s 1 tsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need 2 tsp of maida for sealing the edge.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
I have a ton of leftover filling and don't want to roll out much more pasta dough, though. I was thinking of making miniature lasagnas or other baked pasta dish with the remainders and some boxed pasta. Do y'all have any other suggestions. This is a recipe for left over Ravioli eaten the day after.
Ravioli from leftover veggies step by step
- In a heat pan add butterput, veggies,fry it 1 minute..
- Add corn,stir it.add chilli flaks.remove it from the flame..
- Add oregano,salt, mayonnaise, cheese..
- Mix it well..
- Take wanton sheets, spread some maida batter in the wanton sheets edgeg,so that they will not open during the baking..
- Fill prepared veggies in the wanton sheet.mold it with the help of ravioli shaps.sprinkle some butter on it..
- Arrange it in a baking tray..
- Keep it in preheated oven at 180 degree for ten minutes.or till golden..
- Take it out from the oven..
- Serve it some sauce..
- It can be used evening or morning snacks..
Ingredients : Milk Plain Flour Oregano leaves Bread Crumbs Parmesan Cheese Left Over Ravioli. I made ravioli this weekend and have leftover filling. It is ricotta, spices, and egg in it – what can I do with it? Ravioli are a type of pasta comprising a filling enveloped in thin pasta dough. Usually served in broth or with a sauce, they originated as a traditional food in Italian cuisine.