Kanya's Pad Mee with Chicken.
You can have Kanya's Pad Mee with Chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Pad Mee with Chicken
- You need 60 grams of rice vermicelli.
- It’s 1/2 of tofu.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 50 grams of chieve.
- You need 2 of shallots.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of lime sliced.
- It’s 100 grams of bean sprout or carrots.
- It’s 100 grams of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of fresh chili ,deseeded.
- It’s of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black soya sauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tamarind puree.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ketchup.
Kanya's Pad Mee with Chicken step by step
- Blanch cubed chicken ,set aside,soak rice vermicelli in water about 10 mins,drain,and set aside.
- Chop tofu,chieve,chili,slice shallots ,garlic,set aside.
- On stir fry pan,add oil,fry garlicand shallot sliced ,until light gold ,add tofu,chicken ,add all seasoning,stir to mix.
- Add rice vermicelli ,stir until it well mix ,add chieves ,stir to mix ,heat off.
- Crack eggs ,stir,fry until cook,thinly slice ,use to topping on serving plate withbeans sprout and fresh chili and lime sliced :),oh and sprinkle some roasted sesame seeds both black and white to color the dish and give some more nutrition ..hope you enjoy this easy one :).